Friday, October 24, 2008

Birthday snowman and another trip to Seattle

Hello!

Sherri celebrated her 27th Birthday on the 12th and we had my mom, my dad and Susan over for dinner. We had received some snow that day and my mom, unbeknownst to us, was outside making a "birthday snowman" for Sherri before she came in. So when she got here we looked outside and this is what we saw...


Pretty funny.
____________________
Also, I got a call from my boss yesterday asking if I would mind going to help some of the hotels that we have in Seattle for a couple of weeks. The economic downturn has really hurt them and they are in need of some extra help. I will be in Seattle from November 2 - 14. Sherri and I aren't looking forward to being apart for a couple of weeks but we make it a point to talk several times a day when I travel and we text a lot, so it will be OK.
That's all for now

2 comments:

Lisa Joy said...

Better get out your Yak-Traks!

Adam and Sherri said...

I wish we could use our Yak-Traks, the snow has all melted and we are back to leaves and dead grass.