Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Posts...

Hi Everyone!!

Just to let you know there are a few new posts below to "catch up" on our trip. We appreciate everyone who is "following along" on our trip and we have enjoyed reading your comments! Also, we took the advice of someone who posted and tried to add a couple pictures of Sherri and I to our posts.

I will load the pictures from today (Saturday) soon and get another blog up, probably tomorrow. We will be in Dublin for a couple of days so we should be better connected now.

Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought I'd let you in on a secret! It's me, Mom, alias Denise, who asked for a pic of you two! Proof you were there! Lol. Enjoy the next couple of days, and Sherri, I really hope you are feeling so much better! Love you both!